Teaser

 Peter

I’d denied him… my Savior and King. I’d rejected the one who had given everything for me, even his life. He was gone. Everything was gone. I’d lost everything I’d fought for, and now I was also a traitor. 

He was gone. How could I ever be forgiven now? 


Mary of Magdala

He’d cast the armies of hell from me… he’d changed me more than most could comprehend. Standing before the tomb, my mind could do nothing but reel, and everything stun with grief. I dropped to my knees. Without him… could they come back? 

Was his plan to leave me here? Alone like I had been before him? 


A forlorn man

A haunted woman

And a murdered Savior

Each fighting their own battle in the most horrific day history has ever known...


. . . . .

These series of posts will be going out on multiple blogs some time in October! Mark your calendars and subscribe cause I promise you aren't going to want to miss this! If you would like to receive more updates about this, and receive my free novelette, then make sure to join my email list! Here's the link for that https://story-anchor.ck.page/b0d556afb4. Thank you so much for your support. Have a wonderful day! 


Comments

  1. Where can I find the Mary of Magdala one, I've found three of them but I joined the email list later and am unable to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't talked much about this for a while now. The one about Mary should be coming this month. I will let you know the moment it does :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts