Teaser

The Thief on the Right

My life was like a ship, tossed about on churning waves. Stomach in my throat, I looked up at the hill before me, Golgotha. In that moment, I could see it all again. The death of my bride, my own desperate actions, the path that had lead me here. 

     Hundreds of people watched me, mocked me, and spat on my body. I didn't bother wiping the foaming, white globs away, something in the back of my mind told me that I deserved it. 

     What was there that could save me now? 

. . . . .

John Brother of James

I watched as my Rabbi was laid on the great wooden cross, a guard preparing to drive the nails through his wrists. Tears pooled in my eyes, and I had to look away. The mocking jeers of the people surrounded me, like a cluster of buzzing flies. 

    A sick pit formed in my stomach, everything I had given up, everything I had lived for, thrown aside and left to burn.

    Why did Jesus let this happen? 

 

A ragged thief,

A desperate apostle,

And the Son of God

Each fighting their own battle in the most horrific day history has ever known...

. . . . .

These series of posts will be going out on multiple blogs some time in October! Mark your calendars and subscribe cause I promise you aren't going to want to miss this! If you would like to receive more updates about this, and receive my free novelette, then make sure to join my email list! Here's the link for that  https://story-anchor.ck.page/b0d556afb4. Thank you so much for your support. Have a wonderful day! 

Comments

Popular Posts