Welcome to Story Anchor!

 Welcome lords and ladies of all lands and kingdoms!

     My name is Abigail. I'm a fantasy writer that is edging her way into the trenches to become a Christian, fiction author. If you love and admire stories for the depth, tragedy, sacrifice, love, and pain that the author pours into them, then this is the blog for you! I hope to offer you short stories, updates on all my larger stories' progress, and, of course, tell you all when I get my stories released. 

    Besides being a fantasy writer, I also enjoy knitting, painting, snuggling cats, and writing poetry (feel free to tell me down below if you would like me to post some of my poems). I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan and love camping, especially if I can find a climbable waterfall or a cliff to nap on. 

    I would love to have your support for my blog, please comment on my post and join my reading list!

Comments

Popular Posts